[TYPO3-core] RFC 17978 -.... 30% performance drop without discussion

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Tue Feb 5 17:18:26 CET 2013

Hi,

Jigal van Hemert schrieb:

> Note: the RM agreed with this patch and it's only a single step of a
> larger path.

It's step back actually and a significant one and I wonder why this has
to be pushed through before actual improvements with the cleaner
approach can be shown... that's what we have sandbox-repos for.

The numbers Christian shows should imho at least be confirmed by someone
- but of course I'm currently not really an active Core member and I'm
not a RM so ... you all agree -> I shut up.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch