[TYPO3-core] FAL Documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 1 09:51:17 CET 2013

Hi all,

FAL is one of the highlights of TYPO3 6.0, but documentation is still
pretty sketchy. Questions are starting to pop up all over the place
about usage of FAL, in particular by extension developers.

The Documentation Team can't be expected to do all the work by itself:
we are few and we have no specific knowledge about FAL. Among the people
involved with the development of FAL could some take some time to
complete the documentation, please? I'm sure the effort would be highly
appreciated by the whole community.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter