[TYPO3-core] Vendor name for community extensions

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Sat Dec 28 13:04:04 CET 2013

Hi,

since I'm refactoring the ExtensionBuilder right now and switch to
namespaced classes [1] I wonder, what would be the best vendor name for
such "community extensions".

I used T3C - which means TYPO3 Community (not TYPO3 Camp like in
Twitter), but maybe there has be a discussion before that I missed.

I don't want to use "TYPO3Community" since that's too long and
misleading (people might expect a community extension) and use my own
VendorName NDH seems also not appropriate to me.

So any recommendation/best practice on that?

regards,
Nico

1: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/26572/

--