[TYPO3-core] linkhandler support for linkvalidator

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 19 16:56:05 CET 2013

Hi,

On 19-12-2013 16:46, Alexander Stehlik wrote:
> Since the linkhandler is not a core extension I do not see why there
> should be support for it in linkvalidator. It is also no problem to add
> own link checkers in third party Extensions.
>
> I would suggest to remove the support altogether. What do you think?
> What would be the workflow for this removal?

I tried to find time to include it in the core before 6.2 feature
freeze, but problems with merging the configuration of a link caused
some delays. It's now put aside for a next release.
With this in mind it would be nice to keep the linkhandler validation
support, unless linkvalidator is completely changed into a normal extension.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!