[TYPO3-core] 6.2-based Introduction Package?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Dec 14 16:19:38 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto,

> Of course it's annoying that we have no finalized CSS yet for6.2.  What
> parts of the documentation are you planning to work on?

It would be good if those patches were given priority. Obviously they
might have a big impact on the UI, but I guess they might not be too
complicated from a technical point of view.

I guess starting January we will be working on pretty much every part of
the documentation. I'm currently working on TCA reference.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch