[TYPO3-core] #53682, PHP 5.5.6, call-time pass-by-reference, PHP 5.6

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sat Dec 14 14:22:48 CET 2013

On 14.12.13 12:56, Stefan Neufeind wrote:
> On 12/13/2013 11:02 AM, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> I would be fine adding the workaround from
>> [1] in the default case of the switch statement, but only if absolutely
>> necessary

> We could then abandon 26344.

Or incorporate it into the default case if someone thinks it is worth
fixing constructing objects with more than 8 arguments while at least
one argument should be passed by reference.

> I also agree about your proposal to change the interface. Could you come
> up with a patch for that, please?

It's mainly http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/25663/php-5.5.6.patch
with additionally removing the constructor from the interface.

Would be great if anybody can pick that up, as I'm a bit short in time
currently.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--