[TYPO3-core] 6.2-based Introduction Package?

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Fri Dec 13 21:17:51 CET 2013

Hi Francois,

François Suter schrieb am 13.12.2013 14:05:
> Hi all,
>
> Do we have a 6.2-based version of the Introduction Package?
>
> It's the basis we use in the Documentation Team to make standardized
> screenshots, but I can't see any link to download it from typo3.org.
> Does it exist somewhere? If not, is there any way of getting it except
> by upgrading a 6.1 package?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Benny already answered on the intro package part.

I still have some UX related issues I want to see solved in 6.2.
Especially some finalization on the "font-size" matter might impact the
screenshots (i.e. if we also increase them in the modules menu and the
page tree).

Of course it's annoying that we have no finalized CSS yet for 6.2. What
parts of the documentation are you planning to work on?

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny