[TYPO3-core] [Forge] Moved issues from subprojects into typo3cms-core

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Dec 10 15:30:33 CET 2013

Michael Stucki schrieb am 10.12.2013 01:39:

> as discussed earlier, we want to merge the Forge projects of all former
> submodules into the main "Core" (typo3cms-core) project.
>
> During the weekend, I have already moved the "DBAL", "Indexed Search"
> and "t3editor" projects, and today I have moved the issues of the
> "Linkvalidator", "Workspaces" and the "Scheduler" projects.
>
> All issues that were moved have been set to a category of the same name
> (e.g. "Workspaces"). This will still allow you to filter all issues of
> the former project.

Thanks, Michi!

Linkvalidator has nothing left in it's wiki, so archive it.

Workspaces: has old protocols and old ideas in Wiki, not updated since
long. I would suggest to simply "archive" it.

> Next steps:
> - Extbase and Fluid have not been merged yet. I'll do this later this week.

Fine! Extbase and Fluid already have categories in the main project.
There is some enhanced complexity involved, as these two projects have
separate Target Versions which have been maintained in the past (see
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/roadmap).

> - @todo What should happen with the "Extbase BlogExample" subproject?
> Should we keep it as a subproject of typo3cms-core?

Move to "Community Extension".

> - All wiki pages within these projects need to be checked, and useful
> resources should be moved into the parent project. Once this is done, we
> can archive the old project.

Especially Extbase has valuable resources in it's forge wiki. I would
suggest to keep at least this project, but without the Issue Tracker. In
the long run most stuff should be moved either to the "Official
Documentation" or to wiki.typo3.org.

> Let me know when this can be done...

Cheers,
Ernesto