[TYPO3-core] FAL handling of missing files

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 30 11:30:18 CEST 2013

Hi Alexander,

> the uncaught exceptions should be handled. There are fixes in
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46785 and http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50575
>
> The only open one is http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49444 but nobody gave
> me a backtrace to fix that one left.

All these issues are similar, but unrelated. What happened to me is that
I have sys_file records with deleted = 1, which seems to be - as far as
I understand - some old way of deleting files. These records make the
File > Filelist module crash.

Which is why I gathered that there was a change of behavior at some
point, but apparently undocumented. Maybe it was unexpected...

I'll open a bug report.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter