[TYPO3-core] Weird bug in the TCA definition of sys_categories

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 23 18:19:27 CEST 2013

Hi all,

In the TCA definition of table sys_categories, there's first a perfectly
normal "t3ver_label" field:

't3ver_label' => array(
	'label' => 'LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.xlf:LGL.versionLabel',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'input',
		'size' => '30',
		'max' => '30'
	)
),

and then later a duplicate but slightly different entry:

't3ver_label' => array(
	'displayCond' => 'FIELD:t3ver_label:REQ:true',
	'label' => 'LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.xlf:LGL.versionLabel',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'none',
		'cols' => 27
	)
),

I first thought it was a copy and paste error, and that it was the
definition for another field, but I could not find another place in the
Core which used the display condition "FIELD:t3ver_label:REQ:true". So I
don't know what to do with this. As it is not used it probably does no
harm to remove it, but I first wanted to be sure that it was not meant
to be something else.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter