[TYPO3-core] Re: database indexes

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 19 14:10:27 CEST 2013

Hi all.

thanks for the help and suggestions.

I'm a step further now, as the create statement seems not to be a problem at all.

After more analysis, i found 2 corrupt tables in db information_schema (COLUMNS and PARTITIONS) which seem to be the problem above.

Unfortunally, i'm not able to repair those, mysql always tells :
ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' to database 'information_schema'

seems to be a bug in MySQL, as admin here is the root user.

Any ideas how to repair this? I can drop all databases except mysql database, unfortunally i never made a backup of information_schema ...

vg Steffen