[TYPO3-core] Re: database indexes

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 19 13:21:59 CEST 2013

i tried with other index names, still the same problem.

I have no idea why eg this sql fails:

CREATE TABLE `cf_extbase_reflection` (
  `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `identifier` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `expires` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `content` mediumblob,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `cache_id` (`identifier`,`expires`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

the .ibd file of the table is created, but no .frm file, the errno: -1 does not help.
I already googled for simular problems, but no clue was helpful.

I tried same create statement with different column names, but also with no success.