[TYPO3-core] Election of the core team leader for TYPO3 CMS

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Mon Aug 19 10:42:51 CEST 2013

Hey Jigal,

Good points. No problem to extend that period as it would also give some room
for some extra attention to the topic. Would end of September give enough room
for that?

Concerning your other questions, we will work that out if they occur. I do not
see a big problem there and is quite theoretical for now.

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager