[TYPO3-core] Fixing system categories

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Aug 18 22:29:33 CEST 2013

Hi all,

> I would like to help here. Due to time issues I can't do it alone. The
> gained knowledge can help then in Extbase context, after we are there
> not as sure footed with this great feature as I would like it.

I have finally found the time to make progress in that area. I have just
submitted a patch for a categories-based page menu:

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23184/

If I find some more time I'll try to come up with something similar for
content elements, but let's first see this how this patch fares.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch