[TYPO3-core] 6.2-git: compatibility with 4.x

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 9 12:27:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 9-8-2013 11:59, Christian Weiske wrote:
> The autoloader does not work in 4.7.14 for the interface
>> tslib_menu_filterMenuPagesHook
>
> I get:
>>   Fatal error: Interface 'tslib_menu_filterMenuPagesHook' not found
>> in /.../typo3conf/ext/contexts/Classes/Service/Page.php on line 35
>
> Maybe the autoloader works for normal classes only, but not for
> interfaces?

It seems that some interfaces are missing in the autoloader and where
they are used in the core they are still included using require_once.

Can you add your findings to http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50881 ?
I'll try to do a big search this weekend and push a patch to include all
interfaces in the autoload list.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor