[TYPO3-core] installtool broken / not executed

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Fri Aug 9 10:53:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've got
> git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Distributions/Introduction.git
and
> git://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git

checked out and use the install tool to setup. Now the introduction
packages does not get installed; I do not get asked for the color of my
setup, nor do I get asked if I want to use the introduction package.

After installation, the page tree is empty.

Is the introduction package broken at the moment?

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-