[TYPO3-core] Review for rendering bug

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Aug 5 17:47:00 CEST 2013

Am 05.08.2013 16:24, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi all,
>
> There's an unnerving bug since 4.7 regarding the usage of the subheader
> field and the mailform object (when not using the new FORM):
>
> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/22391/
>
> I can't think of any easy way to solve this. The patch I originally
> proposed corrects the situation, but introduces another problem. Ideas
> are welcome.

IMHO we don't have to differentiate them, since the form extension
overrides the mailform TypoScript setup anyway.

So it would be easy to adjust tt_content.mailform.10 within the
setup.txt file of the form extension itself.

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de