[TYPO3-core] Pushing to Gerrit correctly

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Apr 26 11:12:04 CEST 2013

Hi Dmitry!

There's been a change in the guidelines that Topic is not mandatory anymore.
It was necessary in older Gerrit versions only. But since we can now reuse the changeID for backports,
these can easily be found by simply clicking the changeID.
Furthermore one can use the tr: search filter to search for forge ticket numbers.
(This only works if the Releases: line in the commit message is in the last paragraph of the message.
I encourage everybody to update her/his commit message hook from the Wiki again, which takes care of that!)

Kind regards
Markus