[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Core Team Restructuring

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Apr 25 22:13:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

today we (Benni, Michael and me) had a meeting on the few pending
comments and discussed how to proceed. One topic for example is the CLA
requirement for Extbase/Fluid and how to deal with that technically. I
hope we'll be able to establish the changes tomorrow then with accordant
announcement and team reference pages on typo3.org.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Olly

--