[TYPO3-core] TemplaVoila ... what to do with it?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Tue Apr 9 23:50:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb:

> I would be interessted in hearing your reasons here. If you like to
> speak about it let me know.

.. well I see how things evolve in our TYPO3 family and atm. I can't
tell whether we have 2009 or 2013 - still the same issues and very
little technical progress. TYPO3 CMS changes rapidly "sidewards" with
very little to gain from and endless discussions on nothing. For me
that's not the OpenSource project I want to spent my free time on (atm.)
- still I like the community itself, have highly TYPO3-related work and
I took over some responsibility in the past and therefore "running away"
is not an option.

I guess that's very similar to what other non-active *old* Core Team
members would say.

Hope that answers the question.

Cheers,
Tolleiv