[TYPO3-core] Request for Change in CGL

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Thu Apr 4 12:05:34 CEST 2013

Hello

I not sure that makes it more readable, because if you use tabs, a monospaced font and a tab size of 4 (which is default in most editor AFAIK) the conditions will be aligned. What it does is more too add more empty almost empty lines.

See http://i.imgur.com/PYiZQfC.png

Just keep that in mind before you decide to change this.

Aske Ertmann