[TYPO3-core] Budget request for v4-Team 2013

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Sep 26 11:40:14 CEST 2012

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb am 26.09.2012 11:29:
> Am 25.09.12 23:04, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>
>> buzz.typo3.org wasn't touched during the relaunch.
>> I can see that you already tried to login using the correct openid.. but
>> weird. I can't see the reason, why it didn't work
>
> please send us the details, so that ivan and i can have a look at it as
> we have updated buzz.typo3.org.
>
> openid should be working as far as i know.

Thanks Olivier.

Steffen and Michi already looked at it, and it turned out that I now
have to use the "correct" openID URL instead of a "simplified" one. The
ending "/" does matter. In the old TYPO3 core on buzz.typo3.org there
was a patch by Michi included which allowed a more relaxed openID URL.
This patch hasn't made it into the Core (yet). Now:

* ernesto.baschny.de = does not work
* http://ernesto.baschny.de = does not work
* http://ernesto.baschny.de/ = DOES work!

So I'm back in business. :)