[TYPO3-core] Budget request for v4-Team 2013

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 25 23:04:22 CEST 2012

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for making the request public!

> PS: I wanted to post this also on "buzz.typo3.org" but somehow my
> account is not working anymore since the "new typo3.org"  :)

buzz.typo3.org wasn't touched during the relaunch.
I can see that you already tried to login using the correct openid.. but
weird. I can't see the reason, why it didn't work :-(

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks