[TYPO3-core] Change CGL for inline comments?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Sep 24 18:09:28 CEST 2012

 > I prefer 80 chars too because this helps a lot when printing.

Which is the typical use-case ;-)

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks