[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-workspace] Mail on publish to live

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Thu Sep 20 18:30:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

Good to hear that you are interested in this issue.
It is reported here: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/26615

And a patch is pending in Gerrit since Aug 22, 2011! See here: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/4518/

I have been working on improvements for this patch in the last months in order to get it through the review process.
But unfortunately it's awkwardly quiet in the workspace caverns of TYPO3. I have multiple workspaces related patches pending for almost a year now..

Please help me to get this patch through by voting and commenting on forge. Cross posting this to typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org as well, as this list gets little attention.

Kind regards,
Bart

PS. While you're at it, you might also be interested in this issue and patch: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32543 & https://review.typo3.org/#/c/13346/

--
Bart Dubelaar | Logica, now part of CGI | Experienced Software Engineer
George Hintzenweg 89, 3068 AX Rotterdam | Nederland

Logica Nederland BV, registered office in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Registration Number Chamber of Commerce: 33136004

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail