[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-team-core-v5] Maintenance pre-announcement: Gerrit-update this Tuesday

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 18 12:44:12 CEST 2012

Hi all,

sorry, we will *not* upgrade today as we ran into some detail issues,
especially with changes in the CLA handling (we're skipping 2 Gerrit
versions (2.2 -> 2.5).

We will announce a new date, once we have a lot of time to do the
update. Time is short today, esp. because of the 6.0b2 release.

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks