[TYPO3-core] Question about new LocalConfiguration file and extension list

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 4 16:50:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 4-9-2012 9:08, François Suter wrote:
> The new LocalConfiguration.php file has both an "extList" and an
> "extListArray". Why do we need that?

It was done for better backwards compatibility. I can't remember if
actual cases were found, but code which checks extList for the presence
of an extension will still work this way.

> Does it mean that if you add an
> extension manually, or if you want to change the load order manually,
> you have to update both?

Yes, but if you do that you are already doing eerie things anyway :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!