[TYPO3-core] Error with latest master

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sun Sep 2 13:59:55 CEST 2012

See my report
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/40508

Be aware that the import static data function of the install tool reimports also existing tables.
If the user made changes to the tables, these changes will be overwritten.

Usually I use the EM to import the static data of the extension I need, but that's of course not possible for the EM itself. Chicken/Egg.

Kind regards
Markus