[TYPO3-core] Error with latest master

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 1 22:58:28 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to try out the new EM in TYPO3 6.0, but ran across the
following error:

#1: PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Utility\Repository\Helper::setRepository()
must be an instance of
TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Domain\Model\Repository, null given, called
in
/usr/local/src/typo3/Core/typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Utility/Repository/Helper.php
on line 88 and defined in
/usr/local/src/typo3/Core/typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Utility/Repository/Helper.php
line 101 (More information)

I'm using a rather old installation, but that I regularly keep up to
date. However I hadn't fired it since the EM was introduced. I guess
this is what is causing problems. What do I have to do to make the new
EM happy? And does the error I get hint at the necessity of some upgrade
wizard?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter