[TYPO3-core] Rename configuration "im_version_5"?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Oct 30 12:18:42 CET 2012

Hey,

On 10/30/2012 09:00 AM, Søren Malling wrote:
> Any issues with backward compatibilty?

yes, probably.
There is also one missing piece in this area: We still have no wizard or
something to remove or rename LocalConfiguration settings. This could be
a nice task for 6.1 and is codewise easy going with the new
configuration api. This way we could drop obsolete settings like
'extList_FE'. It would be great to see one central handler in the
install tool for such things.

Regards
Christian