[TYPO3-core] Package Builder / Git tags

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Tue Oct 23 11:37:38 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

Am 22.10.12 17:51, schrieb Michael Stucki:
> Thanks Philipp for pointing me into the right direction.
>
> I have tried to solve this now. I'm not able to test myself if this
> solution works, but maybe someone from the release team can have a look
> at it?
>
> https://review.typo3.org/15887

Thanks for taking care of that. As Philipp mentioned, the merged change
will be available in the next "git pull" after a short latency of some
seconds. Maybe we can circumvent that by pushing directly to
"refs/heads/<branch>" instead of "refs/for/<branch>" - this way we could
remove the approval call as well. However, it needs to be verified
whether my expectation is correct here...

The release script is triggered by the "TYPO3 Release Team" user that
has accordant access rights to push to "refs/heads/*" directly.

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader