[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 Code Sprint Stuttgart June 2013

Thomas Löffler loeffler at spooner-web.de
Fri Oct 12 10:32:35 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I know I am a little bit early with this topic, but we are planning the
TYPO3camp Stuttgart in June 2013 now.
As you might know, the TYPO3camp will be from Friday evening on June 7th
until June 9th.

We want to host a TYPO3 (CMS) Code Sprint on the two days before the
camp (June 6th and June 7th) and we want to ask for a good topic for
this code sprint.
It will be the first Code Sprint after the release of 6.1 in April, I think.
Steffen Ritter mentioned "A smooth migration wizard from 4.5 LTS to 6.2
LTS".
I think it's a good idea, but I want to read your opinion what would be
a nice topic which is attractive to the sponsor and to the participants!?

Regards,

Thomas