[TYPO3-core] Backporting to maintenance branches

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Oct 10 11:52:03 CEST 2012

Christian Kuhn schrieb am 09.10.2012 20:34:

> I'd like to discuss / remind to our general backporting procedure:
>
> If a patch is merged in master, but also targeted as bugfix to other
> branches, it would be great, if the core team member who merged the
> master version takes care of other branches, too.

+1

Also keep in mind of this overview:

http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/core.html

There I see some very active contributors (Mario!) taking care of
"post-backporting" stuff that was forgotten before. As we can currently
see, most of them are already in a "Review" state, just waiting for
someone to approve / merge.

Cheers,
Ernesto