[TYPO3-core] Get rid of @package and @subpackage annotations

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Nov 18 15:33:59 CET 2012

On 11/16/2012 01:08 PM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> i guess this was a script? can i get it? ;) need it for my exts too ;)

I searched in phpstorm how to remove full lines with search and replace,
was not successful, so I just threw some minor grep and sed magic to the
issue:

* ack-grep '@package' | grep '*' | grep -v 'some exclude' | grep -v
'another exclude' > files.txt

* vi files.txt, remove all after ':', that would have been possible with
cut in the pipe above, too ...  :%s/:.*$//

* loop over files and delete the line with sed: while read file; do sed
-i".bak" '/@package/d' $file; done < files.txt

Regards
Christian