[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Alexander Hahn ringedingdong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:49:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I really like how often we get updates. Especially when they have nice
features.

But what I miss is a roadmap for features. Maybe this is the wrong
place? But where do you collect ideas for features and where do you
decide which are coming to the next release?
Is this based upon people engaging with a feature they like and
coincidently are able to build it?

I use TYPO3 since version 4.1 and after visiting the TYPO3Camp
RheinRuhr last weekend I want to know more about all those processes.

Alex