[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 10 01:41:09 CET 2012

Hi,

Op 9-11-2012 15:08, Lukas Rueegg [RTP] schreef:
> * As I said earlier, we had not one case where a customer was asking for
> a feature, the actual LTS did not have.

This shows how different customers can be (maybe also different in
various countries).
We've had requests for (just two examples):
- showing and hiding content elements on a certain time (with
hour/minute precision) (feature in 4.6)
- support for strict accessibility guidelines (government sites)
(immensely improved in 4.7)
and many more cases where the latest stable version was the only or best
solution.

Thanks for summing up the arguments!

--
Jigal van Hemert