[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Nov 8 15:13:03 CET 2012

Hi Lukas,

 wrote:

> Correct. So we have to think/talk about how T3A could support the devs
> to maintain the LTS version. If we agree that it would make sense to
> have one...

The easiest way is of course to hire a dev to do the work ;)

I am not a T3A member, thus can not say much about it, but as I company, I
would have made sure that the T3A pays a dev to do backports, review
bugfixes and other release related tasks that are not actual coding and do
not make a lot of fun.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!