[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Merged Script

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 25 13:31:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

you might know the "Merged into core" script [1].

I've been contacted many times about it and have send the code to
several people. Yesterday I pushed my current code to github [2] and it
was already forked by Karsten which commited his changes, which I merged
back into my code.

Now its more generic than before, and the code is now in line with what
Karsten did for FLOW3 [3] (also concearning the styling, with big red
"TODO"s all around).

Big new feature is that we not only have output for the core [4], but
also for Extbase/Fluid [5] and the Link-Validator [6].

Lately I also added links to the review system from each issue where you
can easily check out for a "TODO" task if there are pending reviews for
the branch you want to backport a bugfix.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/