[TYPO3-core] Alert before leaving unsaved changes

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Wed May 23 15:41:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 23.05.2012 14:43, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Interesting - I seem to have hit a sensitive point - unfortunately with
> the always same answers: no time, hire someone do it yourself (well, I
> am not a good programmer, so that is out of the question; hiring: I
> tried in the past and offered money - no response...)

thanks to Jigal for his answer already. However I try to improve TYPO3
6.0 for editors already, just can't do more than one thing at a time

> Anyway, this is not meant to offend anybody, but to collect opinions on
> the idea. "Constructive critizism", if you like - as requested on
> typo3.org.

also not my comment ;) but this is how features can be done quite fast,
if someone pays a developer or does it himself.

> So, please don't take everything personally, stay away from that "no
> time", "hire somebody" etc stuff and discuss *the idea* - if you want.

I just wanted to tell that I can't do it in the next 2 months or so.
don't want to raise expectations with a "this can be done" ;)

I don't vote because I don't need it but I fully understand that others
might need it ;)

Georg