[TYPO3-core] why did jenkins reject my commit?

Wouter Wolters mail at wouterwolters.nl
Fri May 18 22:56:52 CEST 2012

Thanks Roland for you're work so far:-)

Since some days Jenkins is complaining a lot more, in a good way
ofcourse. But finding out why Jenkins is not accepting the patch is not
always easy. Even for Core Developers it is hard to find the correct
information... IMHO this is not good.

So how would new contributers find out what is wrong with their patch
they commit to Gerrit? IMHO this needs to be documented somewhere.

To keep the motivation of the new contributers the same as before
pushing it to Gerrit:-)

Kind regards,

Wouter Wolters