[TYPO3-core] t3lib_pageSelect->getPageOverlay does not consider l10n_mode 4.5.15

Alexander Wahl mail at alexproject.de
Fri May 18 09:12:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

i recently figured out, that t3lib_pageSelect->getPageOverlay does not
consider any TCA configured l10n_modes to pages nor to
pages_language_overlay.

Is there a any practical explanation why this is only done in
t3lib_pageSelect->getRecordOverlay and not in
t3lib_pageSelect->getPageOverlay or is it a kind of "there was never a
request for that".

I know that fields to be overlayed can be configured via
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageOverlayFields'] but this seems to
me only half the way. Working l10n_mode on pages should also be possible.

Is there still a solution, did I missed something or would that be a new
feature.

Thanks for any hints or replies.

Cheers
Alex