[TYPO3-core] Changed spaces indention into tabs

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon May 7 12:09:03 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 05/07/2012 06:18 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> big advantage of having those things also in other branches is that
> cherrypicking works then again. otherwise there are such many changes
> that it is impossible to cherrypick something later from master into
> older branches

I'd personally not put too much effort into this: If it easily can be
cherry picked, then do it, but if lots of files break, I'd not put time
into fixing it.
Cherry-picks can always break, and it is more likeley to break the more
agile the codebase is. For 6.0 we already had tons of cleanups that
changed many files, and Wouter is currently also CGL'ifying lots of
classes. It would be way to much work to merge them all to older
branches, imho.

My 2 cents
Christian