[TYPO3-core] Gridelements in the core?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Tue May 1 11:02:20 CEST 2012

Hi!

Since gridelements is the basis for adding the possibility of rendering html5 grouping tags like <article> and this is highly related to css_styled_content, I think the Core is the right place for this (such an) extension. On the other hand, having this extension in the Core itself, restrains the possibilities of updates to new Core releases.

Kind regards
Markus