[TYPO3-core] Git Submodule Branches

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Mar 22 18:31:55 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we now have unique names for the submodule
branches in all six included subprojects. These new branches refer to
the accordant TYPO3_4-7 branch in the v4 Core repository:

* dbal_4-7
* extbase_4-7
* fluid_4-7
* linkvalidator_4-7
* version_4-7
* workspaces_4-7

Since the names where different in earlier version, here's a list of
which previous branch belongs to which TYPO3 version. So please keep
that in mind if you push bugfixes to older branches as well. However,
one thing was the same in all branches - the "master" branch... ;-)

Relations of submodule branches to accordant TYPO3 version:

*DBAL*

DBAL_1-1 -> TYPO3 4.4
DBAL_1-2 -> TYPO3 4.5
DBAL_1-3 -> TYPO3 4.6