[TYPO3-core] Better usage of votes on Forge

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 16 08:46:12 CET 2012

Hi,

> as long as there is no commitment or concept like "the core team fixes
> the most wished things", it is kind of senseless to have this feature
> for the core.

I think we should commit ourselves to fixing the most voted for bugs.
For the features it's kind of touchy because some may be unrealistic or
require a very large amount of work - which is why I thought we should
be careful on this point - but at least we should consider and discuss them.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter