[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 4.5.13 and 4.6.6

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Wed Mar 14 10:10:53 CET 2012

Hi Steffen Gebert,

Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> Unfortunately there's another regression in the releases from yesterday:
>>
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34662
>>
>> Since this behaviour might affect websites with TYPO3 4.5 LTS with old
>> non-UTF-8 character settings, we aim to have new releases soon (again).
>
> Although it's really not recommended to run TYPO3 this way, I'm for a
> fixed release, hopefully today.

Please make sure to wait for this one too:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2012-March/079806.html

Basically, if the backend is HTTPS, all preview domains are forced to HTTPS
too even if the server does not support it.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator