[TYPO3-core] Patchset mess for Send no-cache headers

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Tue Mar 13 14:19:13 CET 2012

Hi Thorsten,

no problem at all. I just took the time to clearly outline the history of these patchsets.
The problem of the reverting is more or less only that the commit message doesn't contain the releases line and that the Topic number is missing.
Hence it is not so easy to find a possible reverting commit for a given patch.

Cheers
Markus