[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.5, IE9 and ExtJS

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 20:22:24 CET 2012

Hi,

On 7-3-2012 19:41, Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> There are numerous issues when using TYPO3 4.5 with IE9 in IE9 Standards
> mode.
>
> I think that they are due to ExtJS 3.3. IE9 support was introduced in
> ExtJS 3.4.
>
> Perhaps we should consider upgrading ExtJS to 3.4 in TYPO3 4.5?

I'm not sure what the impact of that upgrade is, but the 4.5 backend
uses a X-UA-Compatible tag set to IE=8 to let IE work in IE8 mode.
Are these reports from people who force IE into IE9 Standards mode?

If I visit 4.5 with IE9 it reports that the document mode is IE8
Standards. Page tree is working (including drag'n'drop creation and
deletion of pages, ExtJS demo extension (for all widgets) is working as
far as I can determine (even sliders).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.