[TYPO3-core] Liquid feedback - experience anyone?

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Mar 6 20:38:05 CET 2012

Hi,

in some of the recent discussions we've seen that it's sometimes hard to
figure out were decisions came from. Therefore it seems that liquid
feedback could be something we should at least evaluate for some of the
bodies of TYPO3.

That's why I wanted to ask whether someone would be able to evaluate it
and present it during the Core meeting or during the T3DD12?

One the other hand, I'd like to ask everyone to post the questions which
should (ideally) be answered by this evaluation.

Just to clarify this is just meant to evaluate a _tool_, it's not meant
to question any of the current or upcoming structures or decisions and
it's not an invitation for another flame war ;)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
http://twitter.com/tolleiv - http://blog.tolleiv.de