[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 V6.0 - Additional Features

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Mon Mar 5 23:47:30 CET 2012

Hi Steffen, hi all,

very much thanks for your work and commitment.

Am 03.03.12 18:29, schrieb Steffen Ritter:

> Anyhow this list would fit perfect your ideas and brainstorming.

As promised on twitter, I collected mentioned ideas, as far as I found
them in my timeline or mentiones. This is probably not a complete list,
but should be considered as a start.

I feel free to add the twitter names to the features, because IMO
community is also about "Taking care" (and not so much about "Inspiring
'other' people to share" ^^). Mentioning the twitter names makes it
easier to get in contact if your are interested in a particular feature.

The lists starts with the youngest feature idea going back in the past.
If there is something missing, please don't hesitate to add your feature
idea!

So lets start:

- one API for front- and backend (@foertel)

-  Content can be organized Not only in Pages, but in semantic, rules
based or machine learned or even all Mixed. (@T3RevNeverEnd)

- Lightweight TYPO3 Backend (@PechGehabt), see also other tread in this list

- REST API for frontend and Backend (@T3RevNeverEnd)

- Message Queue for Methods (@T3RevNeverEnd)

- agnostic image manipulation (@T3RevNeverEnd)

- strip inline HTML to standalone FLUID templates in typo3/* and t3lib_*
(@etobi)

- FE-Editing (@alex_schnitzler)

- integrated fe user registration (@alex_schnitzler)

- cleaned TCE main API (@alex_schnitzler)